VMA's Favourite Hair & Beauty Looks

9.9.13

I know, I know....I'm soooo late with this post as the Video Music Awards was like a trillion weeks ago but I have to share my favourite and not so favourite hair & beauty looks.





Ciara looks flawless and I'm loving the darker hair color!



Ashanti looks gorgeous as usual, simple make up lets her dress take centre stage instead


Beauty and the Rapper! Coupled up: Chanel Iman+Asap Rocky & Ciara+Future

If there was an award for the most toned down/unexpected red carpet look, the award will go to Lady Gaga


I wouldn't exactly say that I loved their looks but is was good to see them out! Veterans: Lil Kim, Tboz, Chilli & Foxy Brown


Miley Cyrus, I don't love the two little knots on her head but her make up is flawless and her beauty is too!


Rita Ora went for a nude/natural look but it was her hair that caught my eye, love it!


These lovely ladies were looking gorgeous as well, Selena Gomez, Tanisha Long, Emeli Sande and Joan Smalls.



Danity Kane looking fierce loving the hair most of all!


Compliments of MTV's mani cam, my favourite nail designs:


Top is Miriam from Nervo, bottom is Nessa from Girl Code


I didnt really have any worst make up moments but I did choose these 2 as my worst hair looks of the night:

Tboz looks like she got her hair done the day before, slept on it, then tried to spike up the top to look "edgy". Then Jennifer's hair stylist decided to give her some bangs, cut it too short then glued in a few tracks to cut to the desired length. Only thing wrong with that is.....we see the mistake peeking through underneath!!!


Finally the most awkward moments of the VMA's awards go to, Chanel & Asap with their dramatic public 
display of affection and Miley Cyrus with her x-rated performance with that glove!


mwah x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments