The Best Of The Grammy's 2014

6.2.14

It happened a few weeks ago...I know....late....but these were my favourite hair and make up looks from the Grammy's red carpet, enjoy!


Click read more!


I absolutely love the shape of Beyonce's bob and the lip colour goes so well with that beautiful lace dress. 

Ciara was glowing and looking so beautiful (as usual) on the red carpet, I love the neutral colours and the soft pinks used in her make up. Her hair looked simple and not over the top as her dress that was hugging her bump stole the show!

Faith Evans was looking wonderful too, she looks like she hasn't aged! I soooo love the hair colour and curls which looked very sexy with her black textured dress.

Katy Perry wore a very clean and natural looking make up along with her hair slicked into a high bun, which is easy to recreate but very classic. She looked gorgeous!

I love Kelly Osbourne's hair colour!!!! Whenever I see her I say it. Her make up was flawless too and she looked amazing. I think I'm becoming obsessed with bobs!

Loved Rita Ora's soft Hollywood curls and smokey eyes. The lip colour was a perfect match to go with the eyes and that dress!


Here are some more gorgeous looks from the red carpet that night!

Amber Rose covered all her tattoos that night too!



Stay tuned for my up and coming 'Get the Look' posts on some of theses looks!

mwah x


You Might Also Like

0 Comments