Nip + Fab Haul

20.12.14



I couldn't believe it when I saw the entire range of Nip + Fab products at half price in Tesco and also in Superdrug, that I had to purchase a few.

Dark Spot Fix:
Reduces the appearance of age spots and uneven skin tone. Contains vitamin C and Orange leaf to leave skin healthy and bright.


Viper Venom Duo Set:
 - Eye fix 
- Wrinkle fix
Packed with syn-ake to tense and smoothe . With wrinkle blur technology to soften imperfections, skin will be tighter, firmer and smoother after use .


Deep Cleansing Fix:
A multi-purpose cleansing cream gently melts away make-up, deep cleanses pores while nourishing and purifies skin for a clear + fresh complexion.


Glycolic Fix Cleanser:
A foaming cleanser that softens, re textures and hydrates for clear radiant skin.

I am sooooo happy with these purchases and +Nip+Fab has now become my favourite skincare brand!

mwah x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments