Celeb Spotlight........Kerry Washington

3.10.12


Ever since I saw her playing the role of Chenille Reynolds in Save The Last Dance, I fell in love.

Introducing.......

Kerry Washington



I Looooooove her lips!


Name: Kerry Washington
Date of birth: 31st January 1977
Place of Birth: Bronx, New York
Ethnicity: Jamaican
Height: 5'4
Film roles: 32
Awards Nominated: 17
Awards Won: 3

She made her screen debut in the ABC telefilm called "Magical Make-over" in 1994.
Kerry is a spokesperson for L'Oreal and co directed hip hop artist Common's music video "I want you".

She has starred in films such as:

Save the last dance
Ray
Little Man
I think I love my wife
Mr & Mrs Smith
Fantastic 4
For coloured girls
and many many more!









Here are some photos from her past film roles:


As Kay Amin in Last king of Scotland





As Della Bea Robinson in Ray




As Chenille Reynolds in Save the last dance



Stay tuned for more Celeb spotlights in the future!

mwah x




You Might Also Like

0 Comments