Day to Night Spring and Summer Lips

23.4.14

"Sun is shining weather is sweet"

Spring is here and everyone is pulling out there spring influenced make up. These are my favourite colours to wear this season and will look amazing on different skin tones. 


Look below for more!

I used these liners to outline my lips:


First up are my nude-pink tones 

 
Day lipstick is Modesty by MAC and for night, it's Rose Tea by Estee Lauder. I used MAC Chestnut as my liner for this look.

Try rocking one of springs popular trends of orange!

 
Day lipstick is Beauty Forever 48 and for night, NYX's Jumbo Lip Pencil in 704-Hot Red. I used Sleek's twist up chocolate eye pencil for this look and yes you don't have to restrict using eye pencils just for the eye!

This lip is great to wear with a natural looking eye make up.

 
Day lipstick is MUA shade 2 and for night, Miss Sporty's lipstick shade 054. I used MAC Chestnut liner for this one.

One of my favourite shades and great for those who are daring with colour!

Day lipstick is Sleek's Amped matte and for night, MUA's lipstick shade 16. I used Sleek's twist up lip pencil in deep cherry.

Below are some swatches of each lipstick:


1. Rose Tea - Estee Lauder
2. Modesty - MAC
3. Shade 2 - MUA
4. Shade 054 - Miss Sporty
5. Shade 16 - MUA
6. Amped - Sleek Make Up
7. Hot Red/704 - NYX
8. Shade 48 - Beauty Forever

mwah x







You Might Also Like

0 Comments